Friday, September 5, 2014

Challenge #1

Hello My Friends,

I am one of the new design team members (but a long time member) of Let's Scrap.  Many of you know me and I look forward to meeting new friends.

Since this is the newest challenge to inaugurate our new blog, lets make it simple.

Please make a card or layout with the following items included:

3 patterned papers
1 Sentiment (stamped or chipboard/sticker)
1 image (you do not have to hand color)
2 buttons
some twine.

Here is my card.



I have some lovely R.A.K. to give away to the winner of this challenge.  Here it is:



It is "Miss Caroline" by My Minds Eye.  It has 18 12x12 pieces of paper, 20 accessories including stickers, tags, journaling cards, wood die cut , twine, pearl shapes & more!  This is a gorgeous paper pack!

But wait, there is more!  I am giving away another smaller RAK to anyone that comes and visits my blog and joins me there.  Just go to http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/ and join the site, come back here and leave me a comment letting me know that you did and you could win....



Some BoBunny Buttons & Bling.  You could also follow my facebook page.  I give away prizes on my blog suddenly and without warning!  I just wake up in the morning see something in my craft room and decide to give it away!  I always let everyone know about it on my facebook page. 

I can't wait to see what you create!

This challenge will run for 2 weeks... please link up your image below before midnight September 18th!!

Hugs,

Chriss


29 comments:

  1. Chriss... this is such a fun challenge. Hopefully I will have time to play along after this weekend. So nice to have you as part of the team. Love your blog by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val! So happy to be back with the Let's Scrap gals again! Can't wait to see your project!

      Delete
  2. Ah, such a sweet card Chris! Love this recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I am really enjoying your post on facebook! Your little boy is delightful!

      Delete
  3. Great challenge Chriss! I am playing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And love and follow your blog (but I already did, LOL

      Delete
  4. Great challenge and card. I'm already a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Chriss, congrats on your new DT position. Glad to find this challenge blog! Your card is super cute! I am a follower on your blog.

    Blessings and Hugs
    Melissa M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my friend! Thank you so much for coming over!

      Delete
  6. Chriss, how could I not remember you (and Louie)!!? Great challenge here, my friend. I will keep a close eye on this challenge, so I will be ready to begin crafting again when I return home in the fall. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck on your DT term!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my lovely Kay! You have always been such an inspiration to me! So happy to see you again!

      Delete
  7. Awesome Challenge! My bloggie friend, Chriss sent me! Congrats Chriss!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get to work giiirlll...let's see what you create!

      Delete
  8. Such an adorable card! Love the colors and that darling image. Wonderful recipe challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chriss, I love to play in your fun challenge!! Beautiful Creation!
    Best Wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chris I actually literally stumbled upon this site? Don't even know how I got here. But live scrapbooking. This gonna be great. However um not a blogger I'm a read blogs and learn kind of gal? So I don't have a website. Just an email address but would love to join in in the fun. How is this done TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terrie!! I'm so glad you stumbled on us here! You would need to pull your image from somewhere stored on the www... if you have a facebook I think you can post it there and pull it as well... I hope this helps!!

      Delete
  11. Fun challenge, Chris, and I love your card! So very sweet! I already follow your blog and FB page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great challenge to kick off the Challenges on the new site. One that I jumped right in and joined. Following your blog too.
    Great work with your card. Love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chriss, may we use more than what is specified....for example 3 photos instead of 1 image?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, i think those are the products you have to use but you can add extra's like photo's

      Delete
  14. Hi I Have no idea how to use this site. i am not knowledgable about blogs and how they work. I am receiving emails but dont know what to do from there - am i to open a google account - which i did but it took me to a page that works like facebook and twitter. Thats not what im looking for. when i login with my email address and password i get told that they dont work. can someone please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne... if you are looking for a way to load up your image without having a blog I believe you can do it from a facebook album. It just needs to be stored on the www somewhere... I hope this helps.. otherwise let me know! ;0)

      Delete
  15. Hi Chriss, great challenge. Do we have to use a Let's Scrap sketch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucie... you will not need to use a LS Sketch anymore for the challenges unless it is specified in the challenge. For this one.. use whatever sketch you want!! ;0)

      Delete