Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SKETCH CHALLENGE - 10-29-14

Hello everyone

It is Wednesday and we are back with another sketch for you.

You have one week to play along and you can link your layouts up using the linkz at the bottom of this post or if you don't have a blog you can upload it onto our Facebook Page.

Please remember to add a copy of our sketch to your blog post and the sketch number if you are loading it onto our Facebook Page.

 Here is this weeks sketch.


Here is what our fabulous Design Team have come up with to inspire you.












Our sponsor for this weeks Random Draw Winner is....



Hi, I'm Kristine... daughter, sister, wife, mother and auntie.. but deep down I'm full of Shenanigans... I LOVE to laugh, love to create and love to share my passion of scrapbooking with everyone!

That was one of the reasons I decided to become an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart. Not only could I support my habit, but I could earn a little $$$$ on the side (if I don't spend it on more products for myself!)

Teaching classes at events and workshops at home are so much fun and I love that I can do it... becoming part of Design Teams is another way to help inspire fellow creative people. I look forward to where this fabulous hobby will take me and I love that I won't be alone in my journey!!

Here is the prize for this weeks sketch!!








4 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch and great inspirations from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch to work with! And all that inspiration, wow. Think I'll go home and make another page...

    ReplyDelete