Wednesday, February 11, 2015

SKETCH # 2-11-15

Ready for another great sketch this week??

But first here is something about our sponsor this week:


I have been a CTMH Consultant for 9 years and LOVE what I do! I am an Executive Manager of an amazing team of women who live across the country. I work for one of the best companies ever! I set my own hours with complete control over how much I make. This amazing, innovative company has the BEST scrapbooking/crafting supplies around. We show you how to celebrate relationships by discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most. I would love to share with you our complete line of quality scrapbooking/stamping products. We truly have something for everyone: from our faster, simper and easier My Reflections Scrapbooking Kits to our revolutionary My Acryliz stamp sets to our exclusive online design software-Studio J.

Prize:
A $15 gift certificate to the website!!!

Now here is this weeks amazing sketch - #2-11-15

Here is what our amazing Design Team has to inspire you...











We hope that you will find some time to play along with us. We are looking forward to seeing your layouts uploaded.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping.


Hugs
Cathy and Val



5 comments:

  1. Great work everyone!!! Love all the different inspirations with this great sketch!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Ladies!!! That's why I love sketches...so many different interpretations and all equally wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the takes on the sketch! ANother one I hope to play along with!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again, a little late, but here is what I created. I had a lot of fun with this sketch!! Thank you!! http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/03/family.html

      Delete