Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SKETCH # 2-25-15

Hello Everyone!

Are you ready for a new sketch? Well we have a cracker for you this week.

Today we also say goodbye to our current Design Team and a big thank you for all your hard work and inspiration over the past few months.

This weeks sponsor is ...


Who doesn't love washi tape?


This is the prize that you can win.

Here is this weeks sketch.


Now look and see what our Design Team has come up with to inspire you.









We hope that you will be inspired to play along and we look forward to seeing your layouts.

Till Next time - Happy Scrapping!



Cathy and Val



3 comments:

  1. LOVE the sketch and all the amazing inspiration! Think I may have just the pictures to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie I would love to see you play along :D

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I know I'm late, but I have to share anyways! https://callascraftycorner.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/the-cake-the-big-day/

    ReplyDelete