Friday, May 8, 2015

SKETCH 4-15-15 WINNER AT TOP THREE PICKS

Hello Everyone

I am so late with the winners post and I am so sorry but they say better late than never - well that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Here is a reminder of the sketch.


Our sponsor for this sketch was.


The winner of the random draw for this fabulous prize is...

Ilene Freier


CONGRATULATIONS! Ilene please contact us through our facebook messages to claim your prize, and don't forget to grab our badge to display on your blog.


Now on to our Top Three Picks as chosen by our DT.

#1  is Margaret with this lovely layout.


#2 is Irene with this layout


#3 is Carol with this beautiful baby layout.


Congratulations ladies, wonderful inspiration again this week. Thanks for playing along and if you haven't done so already please grab our badge to display on your blogs.

See you again next time I hope.


Hugs 
Cathy and Val  

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner, and thanks for choosing me as one of the Top 3 Picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And I'm loving the new sketch! Have a couple of the Sketch Frenzy done, need to get them posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely layouts...hard to choose for April! Well done ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks! I left a message on FB. Hope you got it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete