Wednesday, July 8, 2015

6-15-15 Sketch Winner and Top Picks

Are you ready for the winner of the 6-15-15 Sketch?

So here is a reminder of the sponsor:

and this is the sketch that everyone played with:



and here is the WINNER for this sketch:




Congrads Anel... get ahold of me on facebook and we can tell you how to claim your prize!



Now on to our TOP PICKS:


Kathy Major 

I can't grab her image from Flickr but follow the link to her beautiful layout




and



Congrads to everyone for these incredible layouts....
Don't forget to grab the badge for your blogs girls!!

Thanks to everyone who played along and we hope to see you all again soon!!


Hugs,
Cathy and Val 


3 comments:

  1. WhooHoo, Thanks so Much, Cathy & Val!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again ladies. I am soooo happy that you love my layout. My kids are my pride and joy and my scrapbooking my sanity. I have no idea how to make contact with you on facebook. Still a little inexperienced when it comes to that. Regards. Anel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my layout as a top pick!! Thanks for great sketches to work with!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete