Thursday, August 20, 2015

8-1-15 Winner and Top Picks!!!

Busy day today... winner's, top picks and our new DT Announcement!! 
So lets get this going already...

Here is who our sponsor was for this sketch:


and here is our amazing sketch by Mich:

8-1-15


and our WINNER is:

LadyoftheLake

Congrads zap me a message and I will tell you how to claim your prize!! ;0)

So now to our TOP PICKS:





Congrads to everyone!!! Please take our badge if you don't already have it for your blogs!!!

Thanks to everyone who played along with this challenge and we hope to see you playing along with the current one as well!!

Hugs,
Cathy and Val




1 comment:

  1. Wow I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top Picks. Thanks so much for the design team's inspirational creations. Congrats to my fellow Top Picks and the Winner.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete