Monday, October 5, 2015

SKETCH 9-15-15 WINNER AND TOP PICKS

Hello Everyone

Today I have the Winner and the DT Top Picks for you.

This was the sketch you had to use.

Our random draw winner is Lena Loken with this layout.


Congratulations Lena!
Please contact Cathy on Facebook or email her at marcelcathy@comcast.net

The top three picks as voted for by our DT are...

#1 Carol Burger



#2  Essies


#3 Sharon Bessinger



Please be sure to grab the relevant badges for your blogs.
Our new sketch is up so I hope to see you all playing along.

Till next time :)

Hugs
Cathy and Val

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! I loved the sketch!!! YAY, thank you again for selecting me for a top 3, pick!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for choosing my layout for a top 3 pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Lovely pages!! Hope all is well with you Val!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job girls! These pages are awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for picking my layout as one of your TOP 3!!I feel so honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies! Awesome job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners. Well done. Your work is stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete