Thursday, November 5, 2015

10-15-15 Winner and Top Picks!!!

Time for our Winner and Top Picks for 10-15-15 Sketch!!


So our winner is:


Our Sponsor:



Congrads Tina!!!! Contact me via marcelcathy@comcast.net or thru 
Facebook and we will get you to your prize!!!


Now on to our Top Picks:



and


Congrads to everyone for your outstanding work!!
Be sure to grab our badge if you haven't already!

Thank you to everyone who played along and I can't wait to see your 
upcoming work!!

Hugs,
Cathy and Val 



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what an honour again to be a Top 3 Pick. Thanks so much for the shout out and approving of my creation. I will post my badge with pride in my blog's sidebar. Huge congrats to the winner and fellow Top 3!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to our winner and our Top 3!! Well deserved Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to our winner and our Top 3!! Well deserved Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats ladies! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Tina, our awesome winner and to the Top 3 pick winners... your layouts are all STUNNING!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my page as Top Pick! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete