Thursday, December 3, 2015

SKETCH 11-15-15 WINNER AND TOP PICKS

Hello Everyone!

It is time for another random draw winner and the top picks.

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Essies


Congratulations your prize is from


Please contact Cathy to claim your prize either through Facebook messages or email her at
marcelcathy@comcast.net.

Our top picks as chosen by our Design team are ...

Tie for Desire


 and Lucie


and finally
Margie


Congratulations Ladies... Don't forget to grab our banner to put on your blogs and we hope to see you playing along again soon.


Hugs
Cathy and Val





3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow Top 3 and Winner. Thank you for hosting such wonderful sketch challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride on my blog.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see that I win this challenge! I've directly sent an e-mail. Thank you for the Nice sketch for working with :)

    ReplyDelete