Monday, February 15, 2016

SKETCH 2-15-16

Hello Everyone!

It is that time again when we bring you a new challenge! Are you ready?

This is the sponsor for this challenge...


A little about them

Lisa


Ever since I was young, it has been important to me to document the stories of my life. From the time I received my first camera when I was eight years old until now, taking pictures and organizing them to tell stories has been an important part of my life.

In 2006 my dear friend, Crystal, and I decided to share our love of scrapbooking with others and we started Scrapbook Circle. It has been such a fabulous adventure to get to share our passion for preserving memories with others. After about a year and a half of running Scrapbook Circle, Crystal decided that she needed to focus more time on her family, so she turned her responsibilities over to me.

It is such a blessing to be able to preserve my family’s memories and I’m sure you feel the same way about preserving your memories.

The Prize is a $30.00 voucher to the store.

This is the sketch that you need to use for your layout.


Our amazing design team have come up with some beautiful layouts to inspire you.









We look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping!



Hugs
Cathy and Val

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sketch and great inspirations from the DT. Hope I'll find time to play along.

    ReplyDelete