Monday, April 18, 2016

SKETCH 4-1-16 WINNER AND TOP THREE PICKS

Hello Everyone!

It is time to announce our winners for this last challenge and as there were only four entries you are all winners :D

Here is the sketch for the challenge.


The Random draw winner is ...

Louise


Please contact Cathy either on the facebook messages or email her at marcelcathy@comcast.net to claim your prize :D

The top three are....

SavannaLea

Lucie

Essies

Congratulations ladies, stunning layouts, please don't forget to grab our banners for your blogs :D

Thank you so much for playing along and we hope that you will play along again soon.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping!

Hugs


Cathy and Val

3 comments:

  1. thanks for choosing me. I sent an email several days ago and have not heard back. Please let me know if it was not received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great layouts. Congrats to the winner. I got behind and never got mine made but I'll catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to reach you about the prize for over a week now. I have emailed, comments here, and tried on Facebook. Please contact me.

    ReplyDelete