Friday, July 15, 2016

Blog Hop Winners!!!

We want to thank everyone who played along in our Blog Hop and we hope you all had fun.. hopefully we can do it again sometime soon!!

So here is the list of winners...

Mindi’s winner is: Tina Campbell
Ada -Scrappin with Ada winner is: Barbara Greenberg
Cathy - Cathy's Obsessions winner is: Mary Steinemtz
Chriss - Scrappin' with Chriss & Lou winner is: ScrapQueen 141 and Michele Vargas
Elizna - Scrap-It Design Studio winner is: Val
Jonnece - A day in the life of Jonnece winner is: Roulien
Katy - An Inside to my Heart .... One scrap at a time winner is: Barbara Greenberg
Kristine - Life Documented .. winner is: Katriena
Lisa-Marie - Scrap - Paper - Scissors winner is: Bridgie
Mich - i Scrap Joburg winner is: Natashia
Rebecca - Crafting in the Sticks winner is: ScrapQueen141
Rhoda - In my happy place winner is: Alma
Roulien - My Scrappy Story winner is: Sherry
Stephanie - The Paper Trail winner is: Carol Burger
Val - Val Belle's Rambings winner is: Alma
Let's Scrap Sketches winner is: Scrapbook Socialites

Thanks again for playing along and we hope to see you playing along with our regular sketch challenges too!! One is running right now thru the end of the month!!!

Hugs, Cathy

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. Loved all the projects you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to this awesome news. I have enjoyed the hop very much!
    Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool.....see I was lucky to win something!! You girls are awesome!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool! Thank you Mindi for being chosen for you prize :) Not exactly sure how to get in contact with you for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina zap me a message thru facebook messages with your address and I will forward it to Mindi. Thanks for playing along with us!!
      Hugs,
      Cathy

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to have been one of the winners. I just left my e-mail on your blog Ada. Katy I sent you a msg on FB with my address.
    Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited to be one of he winners!!! Thanks Kristine for choosing me. I have sent you an e-mail with my address.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats all. Is the Sherry listed me? I only saw one Sherri but I spell it different.
    fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mistake Sherri... it is you!! lol Congrads!!

      Hugs,
      Cathy

      Delete
    2. Congrats Sherri!! Please send me your addy to roulien.stahnke@gmail.com ... and I'll have your prize send to you! xxx

      Delete
  10. O my GOODNESS! Thanks for choosing me too :-) *Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!* Congratulations to all the other winners too! Thanks once again to all the DT Members for doing the Summer Hop with all your yummy goodness that you shared so I could feast my eyes! AND thank you all for the RAK's you offered, you all ROCK! Take care! Hugs all the way from Namibia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh exciting - Just got back from holiday and have logged on to see that my wee scrapbooking space has won a prize! I shall FB message you Cathy :) Congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete