Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Taking a Break

Hello Friends!

I'm posting today to let all our fans know that we are taking a break...

As many of you know Cathy, the heart behind this group, has been away since her Cancer surgery. She is still working towards getting as healthy as she can!

I have been keeping the sketches and updates coming but as life would have it, it's getting busier and busier for me to give this site the attention it deserves so it's time to retire from here.

We've enjoyed LOADS of creative inspiration over many years together from our sketch designers and Design Teams and for that I want to say THANK YOU!!!

Until we meet again in the CyberWorld...Happy Scrapping <3

Hugs,
Kristine

5 comments:

  1. I hope to see you all again, and best of luck and healing prayers for Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking over Kristine! Prayers for you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say it isn't so! I love playing along with your double page sketches, and I will really miss that. But of course I understand how life can get crazy, so thanks for keeping it going as long as you have, Kristine, and prayers for Cathy as she recovers from her surgery. Hope to see new sketches on the site again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be suggested this website by means of my cousin. I’m now not sure whether
    I used to be suggested this website by means of my cousin. I’m now not sure whether

    ReplyDelete